mercredi 9 avril 2008

1/4 finale Ligue des Champions

Patrice Evra (Manchester United FC)
Roberto Mancini (AS Roma)
Gerald Asamoah (Schalke 04)
Bojan Krkić

6 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

great caricatures there - wish you could do some for my scottish football site - of scottish players.

Andy
www.scotzine.com

Anonyme a dit…

Is Great! I Love It! I'm french, excuse me for my bad English ! lol

Anonyme a dit…

je trouve ton site vraiment bien...j'aimerais y trouver si possible les caricatures de Johan Elmander et Beto Marcico si possible!!!!! MERCI

Anonyme a dit…

hey man, your caricatures are great!!
can I ask you for you to make Alex Del Piero and Zlatan Ibrahimovic?

thnx man, keep doing this great work

ps.: sorry for write in english, cos im brazilian and dont know how to write in french hehe

Anonyme a dit…

Yuts, daw palagpat imo blog.

Anonyme a dit…

Nous vous remercions de intiresnuyu iformatsiyu